JUGS Challenge #69 ~ Wild Card

When I saw this challenge over at Just Us Girls Wild Card Challenge I knew I wanted to enter a 
little family Photo Album that I finished awhile ago.

 

I used my Scallop Flower Punch from SU ~ crumpled my DP from SU which is just fabulous!
After I got everything mangled they way I wanted it, 
I began to build my flower ~ 
poked a hole in the centre of it all and adhered it with a brad, 
which you can't see as my flower if so full, but it's in there!


 I really enjoy creating this little album as well as the flower ~ my front cover was covered with several layers of Modge Podge! 


Thanks so much for taking a peek ~ I hope you enjoyed your stay ~ 
have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. What a lovely, full, 3-D bloom! It perfectly adorns your family photo album :]

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that flower! I am going to try this one! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower Denise. It's a nice addition to your lovely little album! I forgot about making flowers with that punch. thanks for the refresher!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower Denise! Glad to see you busy creating for more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This album is adorable! This album ends up in my inspiration file as a "must do"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi