Hoping You Are Doing Snow Good!

Bad typo on my part ~ meant to say "Hoping you are doing so good" ~ so while we are on that subject, I have a bit of a different post for you...I had shared a post last month with a peek at how the frost had kissed all the trees in the backyard. So today, I'd like to share how the snow has blanketed our yard and plays hide & seek with our trees! This picture is looking out of our front door, you can see where I started to shovel the front walkway, the snow is up to my knees, Dean will be snow blowing us out when he get's home this evening! Our cedar rail fence is hiding and the old grain wagon is wanting to join in the game!


You can just see the lights on top of our driveway markers, and yes, that is the sidewalk to our front door just in front of the circle drive!

I took this picture from our sunroom, so the lighting is quite bad, you are now looking toward the back yard on the south side of our home. There is a old cedar plow just peeking out of the snow!


And now you're looking right into the back yard (my little greenhouse in the 'back 40'). If you look closely you can just see the diving board for the pool ~ it usually is never buried this deeply, our walk way into the hot tub will have to be cleared once again ~ it's one of our favourite places on those dark cold evenings! 


This was taken in the house looking onto our deck ~ it's hard to tell in the picture, but the snow is up to my waist, so it's almost 3 1/2 feet deep!


Thank you so much for joining me in the little "Snow Day Tour"... I think I'll head to my studio and see if I can get some creative juices flowing. Have a wonderful day and thanks once again for stopping by!
Stay warm!

Comments

  1. Enjoyed the tour my friend. Today is the perfect kind of day to stay inside and create. Hope you are enjoying your time in your studio and that the juices are flowing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.....we are all plowed out now, but awaiting another storm on Wednesday! I have girls coming over to stamp in 15 minutes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi