CQC Challenge #68

Well I finally got a chance to play along with another challenge ~ tea with my girlfriend this morning, and then a day of playing in my studio...what a fun day I've had! 
So the cQc Challenge #68 was asking for these colors


I rose to the challenge and created a little birthday card for our 2 year old grandson ~ Thomas the Train is his absolute favourite, every train he sees becomes his Thomas! I can't seem to capture my pictures well ~ it really does look better IRL ~ and so, here it is....


I used clear EP on Poppy Parade CS for my smoke, cut them out and used dimensionals to adhere them!
and then continued with the train theme on the inside of my card. Sure hope our little man loves his card...and of course he'll be opening up some Thomas the Train gifts to add to his collection!


Here is our little Birthday Boy holding his baby brother!


not the greatest pictures due to the water glasses....but can't you feel the energy ~ he is SO much fun!


Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!
  • Stamps: Choo Choo, Teeny Tiny Wishes, All Holidays
  • Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Poppy Parade, So Saffron & DP, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Other DP (non-SU)
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron, Always Artichoke 
  • Acc: Small Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Round Tab Punch, Perfect Polka Dots, Clear EP


Comments

  1. Oh I was wondering where you were all day:) Sounds like a great day. What fun pictures - thanks for sharing them.
    The Thomas card is so cute - he will love it. I like how every car is a different colour. The puffs of smoke are adorable - great idea. Cuuute inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! I love that argyle mat. Fantastic use of this week's colours, thanks for playing along at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute card! Love the little puffs of smoke and how you coordinated the inside. You certainly rose to the challenge with these colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fun, Denise! I love that you used the colors in a totally different direction than a floral!!! Perfect for your sweet grandson!!! They are both adorable! I just want to eat them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the inside of your card Denise! That is my intention this year to do more interiors on my cards. Thanks for theinspiraion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a supercute card, Denise! I love this pictures of the grandkids! thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is darling but your grandsons are ADORABLE!! This is one of my favorite "little boy" sets. Grat job with the colors. Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi