Love my Grandsons!



Here is a quick little baby card that I created quite awhile ago, the only thing Stampin' Up on this is the cardstock and sentiment. I honestly don't remember if I saw this cased elsewhere ~ sorry! I do have the dimensions, if you're interested, just drop me a line!

Thought I'd throw in a couple of pictures of our grandsons ~ they are cousins to each other, Seth belongs to our oldest son, and Isaac to our daughter!



We love to camp and when the grandkids join us, it's even better!
Seth & Isaac are so much fun to be with ~ 




I think I see a scrapbook page here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi