Good Monday Morning!

What a wonderful weekend of celebrating our daughter & her husbands 30th birthday!
It started with baseball and then dinner at their home and an evening of
'a minute to win it' ~ What a blast!!!
So now I'm looking at my calendar and yikes!!! I've got two weeks before my first Christmas Stack...and I'm not ready,  actually haven't even started, so I guess the next 10 days or so are focused on
first creating the cards and then cutting, cutting, cutting ~ so much fun!

Here's just a little sneek peek of a card that we just may do...hmmm...maybe

We will see how the next few days unfold and then I'll make a decision...either way, I'll be ready to go. If you're in the Winnipeg area, I would love to have you join us, drop me a line and let me know.
All guests need to RSVP, this way I know how many kits I'll be putting together.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Oh this looks gorgeous - can't wait to see it complete, in real life and make it myself. :)
    Sounds like you had an exciting weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi