Happy Birthday Colour Q

Well, you guessed it...another challenge, but then again, I did tell you about this ~ so I saw this challenge on LeAnne's blog on Tuesday, I love visiting her blog, check it out here! When I saw what the challenge was, I just had to play, so here is the layout & the past ColourQ combo that I chose!



I sure hope I did this correctly ~ still a bit new in the blogging world and so I'm just learning as I go....and having a blast with this, if I do say so myself. So here's the card that I created for this challenge and I had so much fun putting this together!


Isn't she just adorable ~ love this stamp set!
Thanks for stopping by ~ have a wonderful day....the weekend is just around the corner!

Comments

  1. Oh yes she is adorable. Love this card and all the fall colours. Your colouring is wonderful. What fun having the falling leaves all over. You did great my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is totally adorable! love the falling leaves!

    the weather here is gorgeous today!!! I'm so thankful for a wonderful September :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love this set! Wish I did have some pretty leaves falling! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. If you are interested in colour challenges, please come join us this week at Stampin' Royalty. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi