Gifts for My Girls

Each month I host my Techniques Class where my girls come over and I teach a new technique to them. So some of these techniques may be new for them, but....shhhhh.....don't tell them ~ but a lot of this is completely new for me and has literally catapulted me out of my comfort zone. I like to play everything safe and for me, this is not safe, but has been so much fun for! So having said all that, I also like to give these gals who are so encouraging and supportive of me ~ a little gift each month when they come to club. So last month I created this using the Petal Cone Die ~ which is fabulous ~ you really need this! Here's a peek at a little gift I had for them ~ filled with chocolate of course!




and so for this month ~ this was my little gift for my girls in Techniques Club using the Mini MIlk Carton Bigz Die (so much much!) ~ 
my girls are the best and we have such a blast together ~ Thanks girls for all you support ~





Thank you so much for stopping by today ~ I hope these little gifts gave you a bit of inspiration ~
If you have any questions or would like to place an order with me, I would love to help you out with that ~ don't hesitate to drop me a comment ~
Have a fabulous day!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. great boxes you have made denise, like the box on top.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Denise - I bet the girls were surprised to receive another gift from you on Monday night. The mini milk carton is so cute - love the pearls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fabulous. I love to create them and haven't in such a long time. You've given me the incentive to do that. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Denise! These projects are all fabulous! Great gift items!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi