An Early Morning Surprise!

I enjoy sitting quietly with my laptop and a morning cup of java and slowly scrolling through my inbox....which leads to much surfing....and a bit more....and then I heard a 'ping' on my computer ~ it's my 'you've got mail' ping (love that movie!) ~ anyway, a dear cyber friend LeAnne, left me this note (you really need to pay her a visit)  ~ here is her message!

"Hi Denise! Check this out:


You can only imagine my surprise! Other than hugs from my loved ones ~ this was a great way to wake up ~ Thanks so much LeAnne, you have put a smile on my face!
Here's a little snap of our two youngest grandsons, two little brothers, they are so much fun!


Thanks for stopping by today ~ I hope you have a fabulous day ~


If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. congratulations denis with your prize.
    It is a pretty card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of assistance in starting your day off right....and look at those little cuties....the similarity in their faces is obvious even at this early stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are these 2 little guys. Thanks for sharing this picture.
    Congratulations on being the featured stamper of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful!!! Congratulations, Denise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi