Curtain Call Act 71 & OCC Challenge

So last week I went to enter a challenge and realized that I was one day late ~ not sure if that happens in your world, but it is definitely a reality in mine. So when I saw the color challenge at Stacey's blog, Curtain Call Act 71 & the OCC Challenge is Distress to De-Stress, I was bound and determined to pay close attention! So with one day to spare, I'm ready to go
 ~ here are the color's that Stacey was asking for ~


and the challenge at OCC was to de-stress your creation along with a sketch to follow ~ 


~ and here is my card ~


Still not sure how I feel about what I created, but decided to post it anyway!
Here's a little side shot


And the inside of my card!


Thank you so much for stopping by today ~ hope you're having a great day!

  • Stamps: Sanded, Sense Of Time,Simple Friendship, Very Vintage Wheel 
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron
  • Ink: Versa Mark, More Mustard, So Saffron,
  • Acc: White EP, Sponge, Beautiful Wings, Rhinestones (non Su)

Comments

  1. denise it's lovely.
    i like the clock and the design of your card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I miss deadlines all the time. There are just too many challenges in which I want to participate!!! This is lovely---I saw these colors and was immediately drawn to them...you did a great job with both the sketch & the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful - beautiful colors and I really love the inside too. Super job on the Distressed Sketch challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! I love that huge clock! And a perfect theme for distressing! Thanks for playing the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your big clock layer! Thanks for distressing our sketch at OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the buttrfly image stamped on the clock face and the color combo too...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its fabulous!!! I love your distressing!! Beautiful card. I love the inside too!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi