Bliss ~ Stamping 411 # 193 & Color Throwdown #131

I was SO excited to receive my new Bigz L Fun Flower die ~ and I knew the minute it arrived, I'd be playing with my toy right away! When I saw the color challenge a few days ago from the Color Throwdown #131, my wheels started turning as to what I was going to created ~ but... I was still waiting for my order to arrive...but I've got the colors down! Yipee!!! my order arrived and away I went...or so I thought! I knew where I wanted to go with this, but still really needing the help of sketch challenge as to exactly where to go...and wouldn't you know it...woke up the other morning and there was my template from Stamping 411 #193! Thanks girls for all your help! 
Here are my colors 
~ yup ~ I think I can handle this ~ loved this combo right away!
 And the sketch ~ perfect for my new toy!

So away I went...cut, sponge, emboss....etc ~ and then I thought I'd take a peek at what the DT were doing with this sketch ~ as I scrolled down and came to Kerin's creation, I said out loud "I can't believe it" ~ it looks like I totally CASEd Kerin's card ~ I don't know if you've ever visited Kerin at stamps, paper, glitter! If you haven't you really should have a peek ~ she is amazing, I've been following her for some time now and LOVE what she does ~ so Kerin, thanks for all your inspiration and sorry that my card is like looking in the mirror! So here's my card ~


and a little side shot


And the inside of my card!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy your day and that I have inspired you a bit! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!!  Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! 
I'd love to meet you!

  • Stamps: Something To Celebrate, Bliss 
  • Paper: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy   
  • Ink: Pretty In Pink, Basic Black, Not Quite Navy  
  • Acc:  Vintage Wallpaper & Perfect Polka Dots EF, Silver, Filigree & Sending Love Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals


Comments

  1. Denise,
    This is gorgeous...love that flower! A very belated thank you for the Stylish blogger award! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! I need to play with my flower die some more too---it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful card! great job!

    I just got that die on Friday and haven't had a chance to use it yet. Too busy getting ready for stamping groups on Wed. and Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your polka dot embossed flower! Great color set.. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous denis.
    what a great card, it's very elegant.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Denise for your sweet comments about my work :) I'm always please to think that something I made is good enough to case, but you must have thought the same thing I did...that sketch just screams for the new flower die!! Love what you've done with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this die too! We love Kerin too! We are so fortunate to have her on our team. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card and polka dot flower is so beautiful!!! I love those colors too. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrts on the Color Throwdown win! I checked out Kerin's card and I think that is just too funny!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Denise this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Just my colours and style -- I love the pink and blue and the embossing folders. You are making me "need" to have that die;). What a wonderful card my friend. You know I have to CASE this one don't you??;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous!! Love all the layering and texturing!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card -- great job on all the textures and patterns! Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! Love the flower!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi