Not a Card Post Today

So today I don't have a card to share with you ~ but with a plea to please follow the guide lines to stay at home, to be safe, to physical distance, to wear a mask ~ please ~

Unfortunately, Covid is NOT fake news, it's real ~ and at times unless it hits close to home we disregard  the practices that are shared for our good.  I personally do follow the guidelines, even though I don't like it, even though it's inconvenient, even though my Stampin' Up business has suffered financially ~ and yet, these statements all pale in comparison to the hurt, the fear and the pain that so many are dealing with today!  My heart personally goes out to my cousin, who lost his wife, his love, the mother of his children, and the grandmother of his grandkids ~ so if you are a praying person, may I invite to pray for Mitch and his family as they deal with this great loss in their lives ~ 

Sandra's Obituary can be found HERE

I thank you ~


So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace.

 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi