December Paper Pumpkin & Christmas Ornament #paperpumpkin #stampinup #3D Christmas Ornament

First I would love to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
May you be blessed by His presence as you celebrate this Christmas season!

Did you get your December Paper Pumpkin yet? Have you peeked inside to take a look at the goodness that is in the PP box ~ I sure hope you did!  Come and join me in my studio and see what I created with mine ~ and then stay to the end as I also created a little Christmas Ornament ~ enjoy!!!
Here is my PP Alternative!


Card Base ~ Soft Sea Foam ~ 11” x 4 1/4” ~ score at 4 1/4” ~ score at 2 3/4” on both sides or use the trick


Rich Razzleberry ~ 2 5/8” x 4 1/8” ~ cut 2 ~ card front panels


DSP from card base in PP Kit ~ 2 1/2” x 4” ~ cut 2 ~ card front panels


DSP scrap for inside ~ 3/4” x 4 1/8”  ~ cut 2


Here is the last of my three Christmas Ornaments that I created ~ you will find the other ornaments on my YouTube Channel


You can find this ornament HERE!
    
the Spiral Ornament is HERE!

the 3D Star Ornament is HERE!

I hope you enjoyed your time here today ~ Please come by again ~

So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ and wish you a Very Merry Christmas

 May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace. 

 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 

 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! 

 If you don't live in Winnipeg ~ why don't you join me at my FaceBook lives every Thursday at 3:30 CST ~ and you can also join in the fun with one of my many Classes To Go ~ Ask me how and I'd be happy to help you with that! Enjoy your day! 

Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi