Life is Beautiful With A Star Ornament #starornament #lifeisbeautiful #stampinup

I had such a great time yesterday afternoon with friends on my FaceBook Live ~ come and join me every Thursday afternoon at 3:30pm CST in my studio!  Today I featured the fabulous stamp set created by my friend and fellow demonstrator LeeAnn Greff ~ thank you LeeAnn for such a beautiful stamp set.  I loved creating this card using the 'masking technique'


The second sweet item I created was this great 3D Ornamental Star



 
You can find the YouTube Video HERE ~ while you're there please subscribe and hit the little bell and you'll never miss when I upload a new video! 

 I hope you have found this inspiring ~ have fun and join in the fun

You can find my FaceBook Page HERE ~ while you're there please 'like' my page, select the little bell and you'll never miss when I go live ~ I'd love to have you join in the fun with my friends! 

 I'd like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and God's richest blessing to you and yours in the New Year!  So glad you popped by!!!

So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace. 

 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 

 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 

 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! 
 If you don't live in Winnipeg ~ why don't you join me at my FaceBook lives every Thursday at 3:30 CST ~ and you can also join in the fun with one of my many Classes To Go ~ Ask me how and I'd be happy to help you with that! Enjoy your day! 

Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi