Ornate Garden Meets Beautiful Moments

Oh my goodness ~ I had such a fun day on Thursday ~ I did my FaceBookLive and had a few friends join me in my studio ~ It was such a quick and easy card that featured the amazing Ornate Garden, well, I used the tiny flower from the stamp set, and I also used the Ornate Garden Border Dies and also the Embossing Folder ~ it was so much fun to create this card and I had such a hard time saying good-bye to my friends ~ thanks so much for popping in today ladies!

Here is a sweet picture of the card that I created ~ here's the FaceBook live that I did ~ it would be so nice if you came and joined me some time!


Measurements

Card Base ~ Whisper White ~ 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” ~ score at 4 1/4”
Terracotta Tile Panel ~ 5 1/4” x 4”
Whisper White Panel ~ 5 1/8” x 4”
Whisper White Panel ~ 5 ” x 2”

  1. Run Whisper White Panel through die cutting machine using the flower border from Ornate Borders, then the embossing machine using the Ornate Floral EF ~ adhere this to the Terracotta Tile Panel

  1. Cut out frame from Ornate Borders using your 5” x 2” Whisper White Panel ~ stamp sentiment from Beautiful Moments using Terracotta Tile ~ this will be adhered to the Whisper White/Terracotta Panel

  1. Stamp small flower from Ornate Style three times, colour in using Calypso Coral light Stampin’ Blend, fussy cut ~ using one of the stem cut out from the Ornate Borders die, adhere where desired and adhere the three small flowers where desired using Dimensionals ~ adhere a Champagne Rhinestone onto the flower centers!  Adhere this panel to the Whisper White/Terracotta Panel using Dimensionals 

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!!

Ornate Floral Embossing Folder ~ 152725
The Ornate Borders Dies ~ 152724
Ornate Layers Dies ~ 152726 
Beautiful Moments Stamp Set ~ 151677
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels ~ 151193
Terracotta Tile Cardstock ~ 150884
Whisper White Cardstock ~ 100730


          Come and join me in my studio ~ Please subscribe to my channel while you are there


Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much Terry ~ here is the YouTube video showing the creation of this card! Enjoy ~ https://youtu.be/fXiVQlA-SC4

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi