CAS on Friday ~ Challenge #168 - Use a Frame

It's been SO long since I've entered a challenge ~ I've been MIA as I found myself on a healing journey ~ I'm slowly getting back to full health, but really trying to listen to my body and rest when it says so!!! When you've always been a goer and NOTHING seems to slow you down, it's definitely a different place to live!  God is SO good and has been with me every step of the way!  His Peace and Presence in my life has given me what I need to take every day as it comes!

Enough about me ~ so onto the challenge that popped into my email, just as I finished Austin's Birthday Card ~ a Clean And Simple card and framed!!!! Thanks CAS on Friday team for this great challenge! CAS on Friday ~ Challenge #168 - Use a Frame

This is our wonderful 9 year old Austin ~ and he's showcasing some of his knitted items that he created ~ I taught him to knit this past summer and he's loving his new hobby!


 ~ And of course there is the friendship bracelets that we enjoy creating together ~



And now to Austin's CAS card ~ we bought him another box of lego for his collection, and he is also saving for a special costly item, so we had to gift him with some $$$ as well.  It was so fun playing with this retired set ~ so glad I hung onto it!



~  thanks for popping by today ~ have a blessed day ~ 


Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ happy to help!!! Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi