CQC & Inkspirations Challenge

Well I got a parcel in the mail yesterday from Lil' Inker, it was my sentiment flag ~ thanks, Lauraand I just wanted to play so badly ~ I had to use my new toy! Well I found the layout that I wanted to use from Inkspirations #55, isn't this a great layout!


but just couldn't get my colors together, until I woke up this morning and found what I needed on CQC #70, thanks so much girls!


I wanted to create a valentine's card for my amazing husband and I knew these colors were exactly what I wanted in order to put this together for him...


Don't you just love my new 'flag' die cut ~ it is just perfect!


It was so fun to pull out this darling little girl from Greeting Card Kids (love that stamp set) her words of love are exactly how I feel....
i just love you!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing 
a bit of your day with me!
Happy February..spring is coming...it really is!
Have a fantastic day!

  • Stamps: Rough Type, Short & Sweet, It’s Just Like You, Greeting Card Kids 
  • Paper: Early Espresso, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Manchester DP, 
  • Ink:  Cameo Coral 
  • Acc: Bigz Clear Scallop Square, 1 1/4 Sq. Punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots & Square Lattice EF, Flag Die & Small Scallop Circle Punch non-SU

Comments

  1. Hey there!!! I love how you used your new Sentiment Flags die!! I love the quilted look to your card and the hearts here and there. Great job!!! Thanks for sharing this with me!! So glad your happy with your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is just as cute as can be! And I love the little sentiment you put inside.....I don't even remember SEEING that, I must find it!!! Awesome job with the CQC colors! He'll love it! Great way to use Laura's die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card and design, Denise! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card !!! The layout fits this card perfectly and I love your scallops and the tag sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! Love the layout and the little banner sentiment ! The scallops add a special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend, I was wondering how you did that sentiment banner. I should get that. This card is wonderful. Even better IRL. You did a fabulous job on this and D is going to love it. I love the quilted look and all the texture you added with the embossing folders and scallops. Not sure how I didn't know about that large scallop square til now. Of course you know I love all the hearts and the adorable little girl on the inside. The "I just love you" is so sweet. When can we have another daytime "play date"???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design on this card - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Denise - the "I love Us" is gorgeous! Love all the yummy textures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mix of DPs and textures. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!! I love all the diffferent textures you used. Thanks for playing along at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi