I Got Mail!

Well I'm still smiling....I received a card in the mail today from a friend that I met through the wonderful world of blogging! It's amazing the connections that you make when you chat every now and then ~ and also when you pray for each other. My friend is LeAnne and I know if we lived closer, we would share stampin', grandbabies and even a Starbucks every now and then! Thanks again LeAnne, oh how you have blessed my day! So here's a peek...


drum roll please..................and now the card!


I think the picture turned out okay, but IRL ~ amazing ~
so LeAnne, thanks again...and if it's okay, I would love to CASE this!

Thanks for stopping by today and may you have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. Oh I am so glad that you like it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to receive such a beautiful card from an online friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi