QUICK LINKS FOR SIGN UPS !!! SIGN UP TODAY FOR CLASSES!!!
Card Class ~ Mon, Sept 14th, 6:30pm ~ Sign Up HERE
Card Class ~ Tues, Sept 15th ~ 10am ~ Sign Up HERE
BYOP ~ Wed, Sept 16th ~ 6-8:50pm ~ Sign Up HERE
Card & Devotion ~ Tues, Sept 22nd ~ Sign Up HERE
Virtual Card Class ~ Wed, Sept 23rd ~ Sign Up HERE
Christmas Stack ~ Sat, Oct 31st ~ Sign Up HERE ~ SOLD OUT
Monthly Card Club ~ Sign Up HERE
New J-A Mini Catalogue ~ HERE
Last Chance Items ~ HERE
Kits Collection ~ HERE
On-Line Exclusives ~ HERE
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!