July 20th Newsletter !!!

WE are back from our family time… my heart is full… and sad that’s it’s done all at the same time. I’m planning a last minute BYOP, I hope that you can join me.  I need at least 2-3 friends for the evening! Are you coming??


BYOP CLASS FEE IS $10 PLUS KIT FEE ~ Adhesives Not Included


an All Day Christmas Stack ~ the cards have not been created yet…but you can still reserve your spot.  This does fill up quickly, so don’t wait too long.  If needed, I will open another class!


(Class dates subject to change when the fall Sport/Concert Events schedule is posted)


Please be advised that July and August I’ll Host BYOP ONLY

I need to catch my breath…and yes, camp and hang out with family!


I’m excited to be creating with you during my weekly FB/YouTube Lives … have a wonderful day … see you in class …


from the bottom of my heart,
Denise Willerton

QUICK LINKS FOR SIGN UPS !!! SIGN UP TODAY FOR CLASSES!!!




BYOP ~ Wed, July 28th ~ 6-8:50pm  ~ Sign Up HERE  


Card Class ~ Tues, Sept 15th ~ 10am ~ Sign Up HERE

Card Class ~ Tues, Sept 15th, 6:30pm  ~ Sign Up HERE


Card & Devotion ~ Tues, Sept 22nd ~ Sign Up HERE  


Monthly Card Club ~ Sign Up HERE


New J-A Mini Catalogue ~ HERE

NEW Paper Share ~ HERE

Online Exclusives ~ HERE

Last Chance Items ~ HERE

Kits Collection ~ HERE

~ July

POTM AVAILABLE July 5TH  ~
With a minimum $100 order, you can snag the POTM for just $7!  


Craft lovely cards and tags adorned with graceful flowers using the Begonia Belle Stamp Set. The two begonia images can be stamped together to build a flower with depth or used on their own to create different perspectives. A bud stamp is sized to rest loosely over the stem image for another option, and leafy accents help complete the flower. Finish your project with one of the sweet sentiments, perfect for sending a warm thank-you or a heartfelt wish.


This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colours you want.

The Begonia Belle Stamp Set is the exclusive Product of the Month for July 2026! Only available until stocks run out—don’t wait to get yours!

You MUST ADD this into your cart. it will NOT automatically be added. See the details here.

NEW Items Added ~ Great Savings !!!

I would love to have a private Card class OR Scrapbook Time with my friends ~ Do you offer that? I sure do ~ contact me for more info

Class fee is $9 per kit if you bring your own adhesives OR $10 per kit if you want to use my adhesives . Minimum 4 people ~ Maximum 8

Thank you for joining me and taking the time to read my Newsletter ~ phew!!!! you made it to the end!!!  have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AHSC#639, SUOC#381, Sunflower 3D Embossing Folder #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi

AYSI #362, TTT#285 ~ Gears & Textures #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi

Stamping 411 Challenge Times Two