Hello friends, I haven't joined a Blog Hop in quite awhile, Happy To Be Here...and I hope you Hop along to all the great Blogs here, from Stampin Up Demo'f from around the world!!!
I found this great sketch from TGIF #429 and got right to playing in my studio! I flipped the sketch into Landscape mode ... I love the Share A Milkshake bundle so much ~ I sure hope you have this great bundle in your creative corner!!
And of course, my card qualifies for the Bon Appetit from the PP649 ~ shhhh... don't tell anyone, but I could eat ice cream everyday!!! I don't, but I sure could, afterall, it is in the food group, correct!!!
thanks to the sketch and my DSP, I also qualify for the STRIPES challenge at GDP#403
AND Ice Cream is a COLD TREAT, so thank you to TSOT#615 ...pheww!!! I did it... Now on Thursday at 1pm CST, I will do a FaceBook/YouTube live featuring this sweet Birthday Card, why don't you pop in and join me in my studio? I hope to see you there!!!
and now my card, doesn't this scream Yummy!!!! and bright happy birthday colors... this DSP is absolutely fantastic to play with!!! and the Ice Cream Bundle...well, you need it for sure!!!
Shop with me and please use Host Code CG4X2TAQ, unless you're in my current Card Club!
Why don’t you pop into my studio with me and watch as I create this GREAT card.Please Subscribe to my channel while you’re there.If you hit the little bell, you’ll be notified whenever I go live or post a New Video ~ so let’s go…come and join me!!
Now Let’s Hop
I hope you have enjoyed my project and I have left you with some inspiration. I would love if you left me a comment , it definitely puts a smile on my face. Don’t forget, it is time to hop around all the other projects ~ enjoy!!!
thank you SO much for popping by ~ I hope you enjoyed your time here!!!
So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ Have a fantastic day!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!!
Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!
I love it when I find a Perfect sketch as a starting point for my card ~ I found this at the As You See It #362 sketch challenge... come and see what I've come up with!! the challenge from Tic Tac Toe #285 works with my card! I was inspired by the Texture, Free and Sparkle. the Texture is the amazing Embossing Folder and Dry Embossing Technique and the Sparkle is the Earthen Toned DSP Some of my Pre-order ... the DSP Nature Walk and the Gears & Textures Bundle..so stinkin' PERFECT for those Masculine Cards!!!! Why don’t you join me in my studio on Thursday at 11am CST on YouTube or on my ‘Chez Moi’ FB Page ~ You can watch as I create his great card ~ Please Subscribe to my channel while you’re there. If you hit the little bell, you’ll be notified whenever I go live or post a New Video ~ come and join me, I'd love to have you !! thank you SO much for popping by ~ I hope you enjoyed your time here!!! So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ Have ...
come an join me in a fabulous Blog Hop along with some amazing Stampin' Up demonstrators ~ be sure to pop in on each Blog Post ~ you won't want to miss anything!!! I also entered my card in this wonderful color challenge from the Hand Stamped Sentiments#378 Be sure to pop in on these fantastic blogs as well ~ so much goodness to see!!! Card Base ~ 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” ~ score at 4 1/4” Basic White ~ 5 1/4” x 3 1/2” Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen ~ 5 1/4” X 4” Merry Merlot Scraps It was so much fun to create this card ~ out with my Paper Snips to create my wreath ~ pop in on my Youtube and join me in my studio ~ please subscribe to my channel while you are there ~ thank you!! Product List Tidings & Trimmings Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 153503 ] $24.00 Tidings & Trimmings Bundle (English) [ 155716 ] $54.75 Eden's Garden Bundle (English) [ 157832 ] $72.00 Eden's Garden Cling Stamp Set (English) ...
Welcome here, I hope you take the time to visit ALL the Blogs in this fantastic Blog Hop ~ here you will meet Stampin Up Demonstrators from around the world!!! you are in for a treat!!! ~ thank you for the honour of being Top 3 ~ I also jumped in on the challenge from Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ what a fantastic sketch, it definitely challenged my, but I persevered and I'm pleased with my creation! Blog Hop Index So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ Have a fantastic day! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! Live in Canada? SHOP WITH ME OR JOIN MY TEAM and get a discount on your items! https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! If you don't live in Winnipeg ~ why don't you join me at my FaceBoo...
Such a fun card Denise, so vibrant x
ReplyDeletethank you so much Mo :-)
DeleteCute card!
ReplyDeletethank you so much Robbie ~ I'll be creating this tomorrow during my live, come and join me !!! 1pm CST
ReplyDeleteDenise, what a fun card. I love the bright colors. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players Challenge. Suzy
ReplyDeleteDenise, YES your card does look yummy! Great texture and dimension, too!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us once again at TSOT!!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card, Denise! Love the embossed detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteLove your use of the background paper.
ReplyDelete