Quite Curvy Variety Bundle

Oh my goodness ~ I played with two fabulous bundles today and had so much fun! 
I'm looking forward to inking up the other stamps in these sets as well ~ 
here's a quick little peek at the cards that I created


These cards were created using Curvy Christmas Stamp Set and the Curvy Dies ~ I was seriously on the fence with this Bundle, but I'm SO glad that I did grab it after all ~ did you notice the border on these cards...check out the tiny dots ...fabulous!!!


These larger trees were stamped using Shaded Spruce and then Die Cut using the Snow Time Dies, 
which incedentely, is another fantastic bundle!



I wish you could see the shimmer on these cards ~ I spritzed them both with Champagne Shimmer Mist 
I'm so glad you popped by, I hope I have left you with some inspiration ~ now it's your turn ~ 

Stay posted for another Product Based Class To Go!!!!

So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ 
 May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace. 
 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. I love these cards Denise. I can see they were fun to make. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi