Anniversary Cards for PP#502

I've been having so much fun creating at the LakeHouse!!!  Such a gift to create here in our little corner of paradise!  I love this challenge from the Paper Players #502 and would love to show you two simple yet elegant Anniversary card that I've created! I apologize for the quality of the pictures ~ I'm not sure what happened to them ~ 


and my poor quality photos ( insert tears here )





Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! 
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards! Sounds like you are having a great time at the lake.Thanks for playing along with the theme challenge "weddings/anniversary" at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi