AHSC#371 at the LakeHouse!

Hello and welcome here!!! this is my first Blog Post from the LakeHouse and I'm so excited to share what I created following this great sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge ~ I love following this site and don't seem to play along as often as I'd like....well....I'm hoping that changes ~ here is the sketch that I followed


And here is what I created using some of the new goodness that the UPS man delivered the other day!


The flower from the Tasteful Touches stamp set is absolutely stunning ~ I gently painted it using Wink of Stella ~ the camera zeroed in on the 'bling' ~ I promise the card looks stunning in real life! 
Here is our evening view ~ so blessed by this place of peace and serenity ~



Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Stunning floral image and beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love your combination of papers! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi