May 2020 Paper Pumpkin ~ What Did You Create???

After my breast cancer scare last year ~ Dean & I did a crazy thing ~ we purchased a waterfront LakeHouse and we're having a blast making it our own!  


We moved off our aceage about 7 years ago and I haven't gardened since then...but now we'll have a vegetable garden once again ~ woohoo!!! thanks to my sister who came out last weekend and helped me clear out a perfect spot for our garden 



~ the posts are in, the wire had been purchased and that will be what Dean want's to tackle this coming weekend  ~ here's a peek at what we have so far ~ vegetable garden, here we come!!!



Now to my post ~ So what did you do with your May 2020 Paper Pumpkin ~ here's a peek at what I came up with and a quick little YouTube Video as well :-) ~ enjoy!!!


https://youtu.be/5I36muajZuI

~ I sure hope I have left you with some inspiration ~

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 

Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 

If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi