Very Vintage

I've been busy this week putting a card order together and having so much fun doing so.  My studio is   one of my Happy Places!!! and when it's beautiful out ~ well, I just move my work outside, which I what I did today.  It was such a beautiful day and to NOT be in the basement (although I love my creative corner) ~  here is a picture that I took as I was sitting outside, listening to the birds as they welcomed me outside! 


Here is my completed 3x3 card ~ and the picture doesn't do it ANY justice at all ~ the flowers just sparkle with Wink of Stella all over them ~ 


Just a quick little post for you to enjoy ~ Have a blessed day ~

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ happy to help!!! Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi