The Last Four Months

It's been SO long since I've posted and created...the past four months have been crazy to say the least and the whirl wind continues...here is a quick synoptic of the last few months ~

May 2014 ~ We listed our much beloved home of 22 years and within 36 hours it was sold to a wonderful young family. We know they will love living there and raising their beautiful 3 girls as much as we have loved doing life and raising our children in the country!

June 2014 ~ Packed and Purged our 3600 sq. foot home, what a daunting task, I never realized how much of a hoarder I was, very organized and tidy, but still a hoarder!!! Yikes!!!

July 2014 ~ Packed more as we were coming closer to our exit date, sold most of our furniture...and now the house was really getting empty and beginning to echo ~ what an emotional time this was for me ~ I knew it was time to usher in a new season for Dean & I, but we loved doing life with our family & friends at 414 Leah! We hosted SO many pool parties and always shared what the Lord had blessed us with...July 31, 2014...good-bye home....hello Condo living!!!

Wow...and now, here we are...LOVING our new life style...we call it 'Lock & Leave~Unlock & Live'...and love the new found freedom that we have ~ but...I no longer have a studio, and so now, I need to figure this out and see if I can make it happen in our small quarters.
In two weeks, I will host my first open house and I am SO excited for my friends to come over and stamp with me once again!!!
I made my first card here in the condo yesterday as I need a birthday card and here is what I came up with...and I had so much fun creating!!! This was also a great time of therapy for me...my father has been in the hospital for 8 weeks now (in the midst of our crazy move) and really isn't doing very well and I'm really having a hard time with it all, so creating a new card, or knitting up another hat is therapy for me ~ I followed this fabulous sketch that I found at retro sketch...you have until Friday to play along, why not join in the fun!!!



If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, come join in and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. It is SO good to hear from you and see that you are still being creative in the midst of all that you've been through! A lovely card....and have fun with your friends! Blessings to you & your family in your new phase of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked here in a while - sorry. This card is wonderful and was so much fun to create with you and the others at your first open house in your new (interim) condo. I look forward to many more creative times with you in your new place. I'm sorry for all the good-byes and sadness you've been through and most recently with your Dad's death. I am praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi