She Made A Card!

Be still my heart!!! I made a card AND entered a challenge!


As soon as I saw the sketch at Mojo Monday, I knew I wanted to join in the fun! So digging through my packed boxes (organized and clearly marked), but still packed...it was an interesting feat to say the least!
So here is the sketch that I followed

and my card ~ red it SO hard to photograph...
sorry about the poor picture!


Thanks SO much for popping by today ~ I hope you have a wonderful day and also 
hope that spring has begun to visit your corner of the world!

Stamps: En Français, Delightful Dozen, Petite Petals, Flower Shop
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade,  Everyday Enchantment DSP  

Ink: Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Acc: Rhinestones, Silver 1/8”Ribbon, Banners Framelits, Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Big Shot, Sponges

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Well, good for you! And what an awesome card it is....I used this sketch myself for tomorrow's card! I LOVE this red paper....someone else used it today and I was reminded how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi