Christmas Tag Box

Here are some Christmas ideas to help get you motivated and in the Christmas spirit! We just finished our Christmas Stack and now we need to create some Christmas Tags to grace our gift giving ~ so our next class will consist of just that ~
I love to create 3D projects and this one was created by yours truly ~ woo hoo, I was so excited when I saw this coming together ~ I can't wait to teach this to my girls and stuff it full of Christmas Tags! Have a peek and let me know what you think!


So here's the top of it looking down, under the Tab is a small magnet to keep the box closed!


Here's a peek inside where we will be tucking our Christmas Tags into there appropriate sections!



You can just see the little magnet peeking out from behind the DP.


Thanks for stopping by today ~ I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Love this Denise and can't wait for my chance to create it with you.
    Today is one of those days I wish I DID live close. I'm stuck on the finishing touch for my main Christmas card and would truly value your opinion my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi