Surprised Beyond Words!

So after three days without emails 'pinging' into my inbox ~ you can just imagine ~ first the mess of messages to sort through (no pun intended) ~ and secondly my surprise when I saw that Jenn from www.TheCraftyYooper.blogspot.com  ~ dropped a sweet message into my blog. She awarded me the 'Stylish Blogger Award' ~ WOW!!!! I am honoured and speechless ~ 

Part of the award is to do the following:

When you receive this award you are to:


1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog

2) share 8 things about myself

3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered

4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

And now for the eight things about myself:

1. I am married to my best friend for almost 29 years. We love camping  and road trips are the best ~ we've seen lots of North America, but still have many places we would love to visit!

2. I was blessed to be a stay at home mom for our 3 amazing children, who are now all married to wonderful people.

3. We have 3 precious grandchildren ~ all boys and they are so much fun!  They are definitely a bright spot in our lives.

4. I always have to be busy with something, so I'm either stampin', knitting, gardening or playing with our grandsons!

5. I grew up an air force brat, so we were posted in different locations all my life ~ I have lived all across Canada (BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec) and in Europe for 4 years, where we were posted in Solingen, Germany! While there we toured as a family and saw much!

6. I love being in my greenhouse in the spring and having the sweet smell of new soil perfume the air. I love playing in my flower garden and designing walking paths through out! Fresh veggies from my garden are the best!

7. I love music and love to sing, although this is definitely not a gift that I have ~ but I sing anyway....my 2 year old grandson loves when I sing to him and he hasn't asked me to stop...yet! 

8. I love my friends and have so much fun with those that stamp with me ~ they are so supportive and I'm truly thankful for them ~ I love my sister, who does not share my passion for paper, but is the best friend ever!   

The next part of the Stylish Blogger Award is to pass it on. These blogs are ones that I recently stumbled upon, and are fantastic and I feel are very deserving of this award. Please take a few minutes to visit their blogs! 
I found this VERY difficult as there are so many amazingly talented people out there, so this is just a snippet of what is out there in blog land!


1. Tanya at   www.tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com
2. Lynn at   www.themangoboysandme.blogspot.com   
3. Nelia at   www.mylovelyinspirations.com/harper-designs
4. Carol at   www.cjstamps.blogspot.com  my inspiration to continue scrapbooking
5. Regina at  www.thestampinbean.blogspot.com
6. Renee at  www.reneevs.blogspot.com
7. Karen at  www.karenstampsalot.com
8. Cynthia at  www.cynthiascreativecuts.blogspot.com


Be sure to take a peek at these fabulous blogs ~ thanks for stopping by today ~ and Jenn ~ AGAIN a huge Thanks for this award!

Comments

  1. Wow! Denise....thank you so much. So sweet. I am surprised and very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise; Wow, that's an awesome compliment and thank you so much. I'll contact you again when I get home, I was at the Vancouver Regional today and had a blast! I'll get in touch again on Tuesday. Thanks so much again - this is huge!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, Congratulations on your Blogger Award,
    Well Done.

    Awesome!!!!

    You are invited to follow my blog too.
    myfavouritepastimes.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the award. I am so flattered. I loved learning more about you! XOXO and congrats on all your successes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi