TGIF#298 and Playful Pets DSP #stampinup #punchparty

I found this great sketch challenge at TGIF Challenge and it was perfect to go along with the card that I created for my friend who recently lost her dog :-(  ~ I'm so so sorry Shel ~ I actually just found out the other day and the her dog passed in the summer .... I felt so bad that I didn't even know!  I just had to created a card for her and hubby!
Here is the sketch that I followed




I used the Playful Pets DSP as my back panel and framed it with Basic Black CS ~ I also fussy cut the pup and 3 tiny hearts from the DSP.
The Real Red panel and DSP Panel were cut using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits, I love these Dies, they are my constant go to! The sentiment and frame came for the Punch Party SAB Stamp Set, I then used a small oval from the Layering Ovals Dies ~ et voilà
Thank you so much for popping by ~ I hope you take some time and play along!

So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ Have a fantastic day!

 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 

 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 

 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! 

 If you don't live in Winnipeg ~ why don't you join me at my FaceBook lives every Thursday at 3:30 CST ~ and you can also join in the fun with one of my many Classes To Go ~ 
Ask me how and I'd be happy to help you with that! 

 Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi