February Paper & Pumpkin and MORE!!


I love my monthly Paper Pumpkin and can't wait for this one!!! it looks spectacular!!! and did you know that everything you need to create these cards are in the box ~ yes ~ everything!!!!

BOUQUET OF HOPE ~ February Paper Pumpkin

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
  • Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
  • You have until Feb 10th to order this fabulous PP kit ~ ask me how you can get yours!!!

THESE SPRING CATALOG ITEMS below Sold above forecast ~  if you don't want to wait on a back ordered item... Check your Wishlist and check it twice ... then you'd better RUN to my online store ~ or ask me and I can place that for you ~ I'll be hitting send tomorrow morning at 10am


  • BLACKBERRY BLISS STRIPED RIBBON (item 154569)
  • BLENDING BRUSHES (item 153611)
  • BLUSHING BRIDE 3/8" (1 CM) METALLIC RIBBON (item 154283)
  • DANDY GARDEN 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (item 154297)
  • DANDY GARDEN MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES (item 154301)
  • DANDY LASER-CUT PAPER (item 154300)
  • DRAGONFLIES PUNCH (item 154240)
  • FINE ART 3/8" (1 CM) RIBBON (item 154561)
  • FINE ART FLORAL DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (item 154558)
  • FLORAL GALLERY DIES (item 154316)
  • GILDED LEAFING EMBELLISHMENT (item 154560)
  • GOLDEN GARDEN DESIGNER SPECIALTY ACETATE (item 154557)
  • GORGEOUS GRAPE 3/8" (1 CM) SHEER RIBBON (item 154572)
  • ICE CREAM CONE BUILDER PUNCH (item 154241)
  • ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (item 154567)
  • ICE CREAM CORNER SPRINKLES (item 154568)
  • LADYBUG TRINKETS (item 154299)
  • MOSSY MEADOW 3/16" (4.8 MM) BRAIDED LINEN TRIM (item 154298)
  • PAINTED TEXTURE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 154317)
  • PASTEL PEARLS (item 154571)
  • SUIT & TIE DIES (item 154322)
  • WELL SUITED DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (item 154562)
  • WELL SUITED TWINE COMBO PACK (item 154566)
  • YOU ARE AMAZING PROJECT KIT (item 155370)

FULL WIDE STAMP CASES NO LONGER AVAILABLE

We have sold out of our remaining inventory of the Full Wide Stamp Cases (item 127551) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog and this item is no longer available for purchase.

thank you for reading this quick post ~ let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you with your Stampin' Up needs ~ and yes, they are NEEDS!!!


So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ Have a fantastic day! 

 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 

 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 

 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! 

 If you don't live in Winnipeg ~ why don't you join me at my FaceBook lives every Thursday at 3:30 CST ~ and you can also join in the fun with one of my many Classes To Go ~ Ask me how and I'd be happy to help you with that! 

 Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi