GDP#273 meets Hey Girlfriend #stampinup #heygirlfriend #globaldesignproject

Hey Girlfriends, thank you so much for popping by today ~ I hope you're having a great day and that you have time to sit, relax and play in your happy corner today!  I found this great color challenge at Global Design Project#273 and thought I'd jump in and play along!  I knew I wanted to ink up my new stamp set Hey Girlfriend and these colors couldn't have been more perfect for what I had in mind!
I was able to play with so many of my new items and found myself humming along to the music as I created!  What a fun day in the midst of this crazy world that we all find ourselves living in these days ~ I sure hope you take the time for YOU and I also hope you take the time to play along!
Here is the sweet card that I created!
I fussy cut the flowers from Paper Blooms DSP, I used the Rectangle Stitched Die to frame this sweet girl and I use the dies from Stitched Nested Labels for my sentiment! For the Soft Sea Foam Panel all I did was run it through my BIG Boss using the Subtlets EF and those sweet flowers, bows, purse and shoes were kissed with Wink of Stella and then I popped an enamel dot in the centers of the flowers.  The enamel dots are the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots 

 I'm not sure if you can see the Wink of Stella from the picture, but in real life this card is stunning ~ it's amazing what a little sparkle in our lives can achieve!  Thanks SO much for popping by!

                                So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ Have a fantastic day! 

 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 

 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 

 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! 

 If you don't live in Winnipeg ~ why don't you join me at my FaceBook lives every Thursday at 3:30 CST ~ and you can also join in the fun with one of my many Classes To Go ~ Ask me how and I'd be happy to help you with that! 

 Enjoy your day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi