Mystery Stampin' Hour Creations!!!


What a great time of creating with my friends on Facebook this past week ~ so this was my Monthly Mystery Stampin' Hour and I had a blast doing my Facebook live and then waited to see who played along with the sketch ~ 

This is Gail's submission ~ I love that you created a Sympathy card Gail 


Don't you LOVE that snowman!!! Thank you Kathy ~ and it IS snowing out, 
so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!


These are two of the cards that I created ~ and unconventional Christmas Card


someone asked how the card stands up!! Well here you go!!!



It's a fun fold ~ it was SO fun and easy to create ~
I hope you give it a try too!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who played along, it's such a great way to stay connected and grounded!  
What grounds you, where is your happy place?  We ALL need that in our lives, especially during this difficult time that we are all facing these days.  

If I can be brutally honest with you all .... I'm SO tired of crying, it's been so hard for me lately .... but I do find myself smiling and singing along to the music that I play as I create in my studio!  This is what grounds me and keeps me focused on what truly is important in life.  For me, its relationships, first with the Lord, then my peeps, all of them ~ you are the bonus blessings in my life ~ thank you for your friendship ~ you matter to me xoxo


~ Our morning view at the LakeHouse in the morning ~
Such a wonderful gift

So with all this, I bid you adieu ~
 May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace. 
 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi