Class To Go ~ Don't Miss This !!!

FABULOUS COMPLETE PRODUCT BASE CLASS TO GO 
…. And yes, I’m yelling!!! Because I’m SO EXCITED about this class!
~ The above picture is just a sampler of what you can create with your Peacefu l Nativity Bundle ~ 

Kits will be ready for you to pick up on Dec1st ~ the Private Video link and PDF will be sent to you at that time after payment is received ~ the price for this Beautiful Class is $82 ~ take a peek on the right hand side and see everything that you’ll received for this super class!

I’ll be placing an order on Saturday evening, let me know if you’re interested in this class and I’ll get your bundle ordered for you all you need is adhesive, stamp pad & Embossing/Cut Machine

Here is the list of what you’ll get with this Complete Class To Go

Peaceful Nativity Bundle (page 17 in the Mini)
3 Private Video Tutorials
3 Photo PDF with step by step instructions 
3 Kits for each of the projects                    

The 3 fantastic individual projects that you’ll complete in the comfort of your home are

One standard A2 Card
One Fun Fold Card
One 3D Project

Already own this bundle ~ just place a $70 order with me for other goodies and you’re in

page17image4187587472 

 page17image4187591776

So with all this, I bid you adieu ~ May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi