Some Beautiful Cards to Share With You!

I don't know why I haven't done this sooner, but I guess today is a great day to start....
many of my girls send me pictures of the cards they have been creating, and they are beautiful ...so why haven't I been sharing that with you all ~ today is the day... so let's begin the show!
All of these cards were created by my beautiful friend Darlene ~ these are layouts from a class that I taught  a couple of months ago ~ it is so wonderful to see one layout create so many beautiful cards ~ so stunning Darlene ~ thanks for sharing this with me... so without any further ado, I present Darlene's creations!!!




I hope you enjoyed Darlene's cards as much as I have!

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi