Endless Creative Possibilities with this Bundle!

Just a quick little 'Hello' post this morning ~ my yard work is calling me ~ we are slowly getting the yard here at the LakeHouse tidied and more to what we envision it to be ~ here is a before and after of our little garden area ~ you've been asking for pictures, so here you go!!!

this area was covered in Gout Weed and Ferns ~ I pulled it all out and then realized I forgot to take a picture of it all ~ the little statue is sitting on a huge square block of cement with two more on either side .... and then as I dug, there were three more that were actually buried !!!!! seriously!!!!!


my sister came for a weekend and helped me with 'odd' jobs ~ thanks so much Diane!!!


Ta-Da!!!! the area has been cleaned!!!


We don't want to feed the deer ~ so up with the fence ~ thanks Dean xoxo


 and there you have it ~ our wonderful garden ~ a whole lot smaller then the one on the acreage ~ and I love it ~ 15 minutes and it's weeded!!!

But this is what I wanted to share with you this morning ~ a classic pair of coordinating products I’ve been using lately: the Lovely You Bundle!





HERE is a little YouTube Video showing how I created this beautiful card


This bundle includes the Lovely You Stamp Set and the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. When purchased together with the special bundle item number, the 18-piece cling stamp set and six-punch tool are available at a 10% discount!

My favourite element of the Lovely You Bundle is the six-punch tool. With it, you can punch two designs in three different widths (with cardstock of any length). This exclusive tool allows for efficient crafting, easy coordination, and endless creative possibilities!
I’d love to see what you create with the Lovely You Bundle. Let me know if you’re interested in giving it a try! I’d be happy to help you with your order. HERE is a video featuring this bundle!

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi