Last month I had a Birthday Stack with my girls ~ we had SO much fun cutting, punching, stamping...took a lunch break and shared a hot bowl of homemade soup (I love making soups)...and then we got back to work or should I say play ~ here are the shots of what we created together!
Love my crimper, and now with my cupcake stamp set,
it will sure get lots of use
- Stamps: For A Friend, Bitty Birthday, Perfect Punches
- Paper: Confetti Cream, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke,
- Acc: Shimmer Mist, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Eyelet Border Punch, Crimper, Cupcake Punch, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Crystal Effects
I did CAS this card, but, I can't remember where I saw this if this was you,
please let me know so I can give credit where it is due ~
This was SO fun to create!
- Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Occasional Quotes, Define Your Life, Whimsical Words
- Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Tin Foil
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
- Acc: Square Lattice EF, Sponge, Large Heart Punch
My blender pens got a great work out with this card ~ Penny Black stamps are just so sweet!
- Stamps: Birthday Bakery, Out & About (non SU)
- Paper: Whisper White, WC Paper, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron,
- Ink: Staz On, various colors
- Acc: Blender Pens,
Thanks so much for stopping by today ~ sure hope you enjoyed your visit, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~
If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes!
Drop me a line for further info!
I'd love to meet you!