Positive Thoughts Case

I was able to host a physically distanced class last night ~ a small gathering of four gals ~ and I had some of my girls join via ZOOM ~ it was SO wonderful to see faces that I hadn't seen in over half a year ~ thanks for joining me girls, whether it was live or Zoom. My friend Connie, created her card and used the brushed bronze metallic, rather than the Very Vanilla that was in her kit ~ and ~ WOOZA!!!! I LOVE your card Connie ~ thanks so much for joining in the fun and thanks for shairng!!!


Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! 
 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi