Positive Thoughts Card Class

Here is a wee tease of my up coming class ~ I only have a few spots left, I sure hope you can join in the fun ~ please drop me a line at denisewillerton@gmail.com or leave a comment below ~ if you would like to receive this as a class to go, please let me know and I can get that to you as well!


Due to restrictions, I will only have 4 girls per class max ~ NO exceptions ~ please bring your own mask and hand sanitizer for each class  ~ if you’re sniffling or in contact with someone who is ~ please do not come to class ~ if one person is more comfortable with masks, we will ALL wear them ~ BYOM

~ My studio is large enough that we will be able to physical distance during class ~


Mon. Oct 5 ~ 9:30am-12pm ~ only one spot left

Mon. Oct 5 ~ 6-8:30pm ~ two spots left


Tues Oct 6 ~ 12pm~2:30pm ~ sold out!


below are supplies needed for this class!

  • Stamps ~ Positive Thoughts 151490, Very Versailles 149275,
  • Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake
  • Ink ~ Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Memento
  • Acc ~ Nature’s Thoughts Dies 153586, Stitched So Sweetly Dies 151690, Rectangle Stitched Frame Dies 148551, Tasteful Labels Dies 152886, Basic Pearls, Stampin’ Sponges

 WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MISSED THIS CLASS!!!!


I purchased the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and can’t wait to play with it ~ yup ~ I haven’t even unpacked it yet…between basically living at the lake all summer and now being in Vancouver ~ I managed to pack your orders and left mine untouched ~ guess what I’ll be doing when I return home on Monday!  


Spend your time crafting, not cutting! The Stampin' Up! Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine makes precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. Use with dies and embossing folders to easily create accents and elements for cards, scrapbook pages, party invitations, classroom projects, and more. 

* This machine has a wide 6" ( 15.2 cm) platform for larger dies and full-size embossing folders. Works with all Stampin' Up! dies and embossing folders. Includes 1 Base Plate, 1 Die Plate, 2 Cutting Plates, and 1 Specialty Plate.

So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features:

 Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing. 

  • Easy to use. The machines and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place. 
  • Simple to store.  The platforms on both machines fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space. 
  • Portable. You can use both machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient for your customers who like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
OHHHH ~ I HEARD THIS NEW MACHINE IS SOOOO SMOOTH, 
I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY WITH IT ~ UPGRADE NOW!!!

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! 
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi