I Can't Get Enough of the Ornate Garden Suite!!!

I'm so happy that you popped in today ~ I hope I can inspire you while you're here!  This card features some of the beautiful Ornate Garden Suite items ~ I used the fabulous DSP and the Ornate Thanks stamp set ~ the beautiful swirl frame is from the Detailed Bands Dies


Read on and find your step by step instructions and you can also create this beautiful card!

Card Base ~ Whisper White ~ 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” ~ score at 4 1/4” 
Mint Macaron Panel ~ 4” x 1 5/8” ~ cut 3
Gold Foil ~ 4” x 3”
Ornate Garden DSP Panels ~ 3 7/8” x 1 1/2” ~ cut 3

Instructions

  • Adhere the Ornate Garden DSP Panels to the Mint Macaron Panels ~ adhere to card base using Tombow or Dimensionals, whatever your personal preference is!
  • Stamp sentiment on piece of Whisper White scrap using Versa Mark, apply Gold EP, heat set using Heat Tool~
  • Run Gold Foil through die cut machine using large die from Detailed Bands ~ adhere sentiment panel on top using Multipurpose Glue ~ adhere the Gold Foil with adhered sentiment to card base using Dimensionals!
  • Stamps ~ Ornate Thanks 149471
  • Paper ~ Whisper White 100730, Mint Macaron 138337, Gold Foil Sheets 132622, Ornate Garden DSP 152488
  • Ink ~ Versa Mark 102283
  • Acc ~ Gold EP 109129, Detailed Bands Dies 149549, Heat Tool 129053, Multipurpose Glue 110755, Dimensionals 104430 

All Supplies Stampin’ Up Unless Noted!

~ My hope is that this finds you and all your loved ones well ~

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi