Easter at the LakeHouse!!!

Dean & I packed our food for the weekend and headed to the lake ~ Easter Family
Dinner wasn't going to happen, so lets get to our other Happy Place. I also packed a few
items so that I could get some creativity happening (of course) ~ what a beautiful place to
create and find some happy in the middle of isolating ourselves from our family (insert tears).
 With this being our first weekend at the LakeHouse, I of course forget to pack some important
items ~ let me explain, I packed my Big Shot and was so excited...but wait...no Embossing folders? no Dies?  okay that was good!...but I did pack some ribbon (not SU, but ribbon nonetheless)
and I also grabbed some Design Paper!, Timeless Tulips, small box of Stampin' Spots and my
Binder with Paper Pumpkin stamps .... Yippee...let's get to work ... and play, I mean work...
so without any further ado ....
let me show you my little creating corner!




this card is such a quick and easy card and such a fabulous way to use the Design Paper that
I seem to hoard, it was so fun to cut it and use it up ... and didn't hurt like I thought it would!!



I love the Timeless Tulips and found this great colouring technique with Rachel Tessman,
using Stampin' Blends ~ it's a WOW!!!



this little beauty is on virtual class that I'll be teaching on Tuesday ~ I'm looking SO
forward to hangin' out with my friends ~ I love my ladies ~


 This is one of our favourite corners inside at the LakeHouse ~ our brag wall ~ Our wedding
picture and Dean with our three kids back in 1986 and then the rest of our jewels ~ we are rich!!!


As Dean & I watched our Good Friday service through YouTube on Friday morning,
it was SO nice to see some of the faces that are so integral in our life ~ and in the background,
our album of family  photos were streaming through our Apple TV ~ what a beautiful morning
we shared together! and then as the service continued, I was overwhelmed with such a heart ache
for our family ~ the tears flowed and took me quite awhile to pull myself together ~ oh how I miss the faces and hugs from our grand kiddos ~ the visits and meals shared with our kids and yet I do believe this is just a season, this too shall pass!  So in the midst of living in social distancing and living without hugs and face to face with our loved ones ~ how do we do life ~ where do we find
our peace in the middle of solitude? I feel this season is a call to everything that makes our hearts smile ~ our kids, our families, our friends .. all of our relationships that we hold near and dear ~
these are the nuggets of gold in our lives! Even when my day doesn't unfold as I'd like it to...I live
in a place of peace and contentment, even in the midst of missing my peeps...I remember the
words in Scripture found in 
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Have a beautiful day ~ Happy Easter ~ He Is Risen!!! 

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi