Lost My Challenge!

Well, you know you've got tooo much on your plate ~ or the multi tasking just isn't working....when you complete your card and you can't for the life of you find the sketch challenge that you were following! Please please tell me that someone...even one person....can relate to this!!!  I looked in my history...nothing...looked through the challenges that I try to enter...nothing...gave up looking...yup!!!

I Just Found It!!! Thanks Freshly Made for your wonderful challenges!!!

So here is my birthday card for Marc's birthday (which is tomorrow, and yes, I still have to mail his card and so.... another belated birthday wish from yours truly)


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a line ~ 
I hope you have a great day and enjoy your weekend...it's almost here!


If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. LOL!!! I HAVE lost my challenge....you are not alone! Great guy card, BTW!! And maybe you'll find that challenge before it expires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! What a perfect masculine card and I love how you've personalised it with the letter M! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I've lost a challenge a time or two myself! Love the musical theme of your card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Marc is going to love this musical birthday card. I love that bg dictionary paper....perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi