Convention 2013 Was Wonderful!!!

I haven't posted since before I left for Convention...and it was fabulous! What a great experience I had at my first SU Convention!!! Met many wonderful ladies ~ great time of teaching ~ unbelievable ideas ~ and now to implement all that I have learned!

Before we left I was working on some MDS pages for our grandsons...and while we were away, I began another book ~ Utah Bound 2013!  Dean & I road tripped to Utah and had the BEST time ever! We decided to take all the back roads and stay off the Instate all they way there.  What a great idea! We drove through the small towns, met wonderful people and saw the most beautiful sights ever! God's wonderful creation left us speechless so many times! Here are some of the pages that I have created thus far ~ I'm not the most creative when it comes to scrapbooking, I just really enjoy putting it together and allowing the pictures and a bit of journaling tell the story ~ I hope you enjoy my pages!








Well, that is our trip so far...I'm loving MDS and I'm hoping to start teaching a beginner class this fall ~ if you don't have MDS yet, why don't you head over to my on line store and grab your FREE 30 day trial and have fun ~ if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line and I'll do my best to help you out ~ have a wonderful day!


If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Your pages are wonderful. Such beautiful scenery. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and Convention. I'm thinking I need to hear more about MDS too:) ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi