Mother's Day...and Then Happy Birthday Time!


What a crazy week we've had...packed up my FIL...moved him down the hall to a one bedroom in the same building ~ but when I unpacked, I went through EVERYTHING, I purged, sorted, reboxed things for my SIL & BIL and then as I cleaned I put things away. We went over on Thursday evening and moved everything into the new suite, left a path for dad so he could get to the washroom...and then I came back at 8am on Friday morning...7pm....DONE!!!
So now I'm on a roll ~ slowly stared in my craft room on Saturday evening, then after church and lunch, I went back in...today is a holiday for us, so by 8am I was back in here...5pm DONE!!! Every stone was turned over, dusted, put back or thrown away! WOW!!! Now it's tidy in here and I want to create a card for my Mother's Birthday...let's see how well I do with putting my toys away when I'm done! I do tend to explode when I create, I try not to...but just can't seem to get a handle on that. Do you explode across the table when you create or do you have a system that keeps you tidy
...I'd love to know.
I joined in two challenges...JUGS#189 & RCC81...the colours for the JUGS are irresistible! 


And my card is also eligible for the challenge at RCC, twine or ribbon, celebration and a new project!
This card was SO fun to created, I stumbled upon this blog and I'm SO glad I found Penny ~ you NEED to jump over and have a visit, I promise you won't be disappointed!


I used my 1 3/8 inch square punch for each of my panels ~ and then once I was done all my sponging and adhering...I add stickles to my butterfly....aaaaahhhhhh...why did I do that ~ I think I'll take it off and redo that square, but in the mean time, I wanted to get my post done, so.....aahh....sorry 'bout the butterfly! Penny, thanks So much for sharing your creativity with us! Truly a gift!


Well Mom, I sure hope you enjoy your Birthday card...my mother is so sweet, she oohhh's and ahhh's when I give her a card ~ and so the effort and time is SO worth it when you know it's appreciated.

Thanks so much for stopping by today ~ I hope you enjoyed yourself and that I left you inspired to ink up some stamps and get those sponges dirtly!
Have a WONDERFUL day!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. I love this! I also like the bfly! The sparkle adds to it! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the square collage! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh.....this is so pretty, and thank you for the link to Penny's blog...I've added her to my daily reading now!!! I love those JUGS colors too...right up my vintage alley! Glad you got all your cleaning & purging done! Now we know why our moms and grandmoms did "spring cleaning", right? I have found in my new room, with drawers for most everything, it is MUCH easier now to clean up as I go....as I tend to explode also!!!! I find it much harder to walk away unless I have tidied up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've been a roll with the cleaning........I can't wait to see if you made any changes in your room;)
    You know I explode across the table (actually my whole room) when I create don't you?
    This card is beautiful and your mom will love it. I love the squares-----each with its own beauty. You have packed so much texture and so many details in here. Truly a work of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! I love the layout, those "tiles" and the brad, flower & butterfly. Fabulous take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi