Lovin' MDS...and another page!

So many more pages to go...but I'm thrilled to have completed another page for Seth's book!
Here is the sketch that I followed from MDS Monday! This is actually a card sketch, but was perfect as I wanted to highlight a photo of Seth & I.


I'm really enjoy playing with MDS, so much to learn though.
I'm hoping to really hone this skill as I love technology and would love to have an MDS
class added to my monthly schedule ~ we'll see how it goes!
Here's my take on this sketch...and I coloured the world, which was another part of the challenge!


This was taken in 2009 in our back yard against a large barn wall the Dean built as a feature in what we call 'the back 40'. We live on an acre and a half, so compared to the city lots, we live on a huge acreage...hence the back 40!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 

 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. I love the masculine choices on your page. The background, the circles, and the strip match the photo perfectly! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I am so psyched that you are becoming an MDS maven! What a great photo and a great layout! You guys are so cute!!! Great blog header too....in case I never mentioned that (since just made my own and know how long it took me!!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo and you created a great page to highlight it! I really like the stamp you chose and how you used the color tool to color the globe. Thanks for joining us this week at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new banner and your little thank you banner too.
    Wonderful page. I love this picture of you and Seth. It looks like you are perfecting your skills with MDS. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page - the papers you've used work perfectly - I love that little bit of linen peaking out from the background and how you made the splatter transparent. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page with great elements! I love the coloured world and the great masculine colours in the page. The circles around the page to mimic the world is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! I love the colors of it all and that you colored the world green! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi