Ready to Go?

Well, the table has been set up, almost everything is done ~ I just need to make a nice big pot of Christmas Wassail to share at my craft table tomorrow morning...hmmmm...hope I can transport that in ice cream pails! I still have a few cards that I'd like to put together, but not worried if I don't get that done. So as I was packing up I realized that there were a few cards that I had no record of, so I quickly snapped a few shots ~ here's one of the cards that I created and was really pleased with it, so I may want to do this one again ~ have a peek and let me know your thoughts ~



 more pictures to come tomorrow when I get back ~ the hall area where we are sharing breakfast is absolutely stunning ~ sure hope I can capture it and share that with you ~ thanks so much for stopping by today ~ have a wonderful weekend!

  • Stamps:  Happy Moments, Alphabet Stew
  • Paper:  Basic Black, Barely Banana
  • Ink:   Versa Mark
  • Acc:  Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Cord, Metallic Rub On Ink,  & Embossing Folder (non SU)
All Supplies Stampin’ Up Unless Noted!

Comments

  1. I love this card - the black and gold is so elegant.
    I hope everything went well this morning - wish I could have been there.
    What a wonderful treat to share at your table - I could almost smell it as I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and gold together, Denise! I hope your event went well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi