Early Christmas Gift

I received my first Christmas gift the other night at one of my classes. I love my mug and decoration ~ my friend is absolutely amazing, there is nothing she can't do. I have never met a more creative and 'I'll try anything' girl before. Sure wish a lot of that would rub off on me...here's a peek at my gifts


Isn't he adorable ~ I should have known that she was up to something when she took an unusual interest in the fact that I mentioned "I love snowmen"!


and here's the little bird perched on holly leaves ~ yup!!!! she's amazing!


It's really hard to see the beauty in this star ~ but it's stunning!!!!! I love it ~ Thank you SO much
and thank you for stopping by and sharing a moment with me ~ enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. Yes this mug truly is adorable isn't it?? It is even better IRL. She is one very talented lady too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi