I found myself so busy just before Christmas creating card after card in order to finish up all the cards that I wanted to send out for December 2020 ~ well, not in 2021 ~ I was SO excited when I found a new blog challenge to follow..and so here is my first entry with the challenge from Christmas Kickstart Challenge #45
Measurements & Recipe
Card Base ~ Whisper White ~ 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” ~ score at 4 1/4”
- Pool Party ~ 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” ~ set aside, to be adhered to the Basic White panel once completed and adhered to the card base using Dimensionals
- Scrap CS ~ 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” Die cut the larges Snowflake from So Many Snowflake Dies (I use just an inexpensive piece of Staples SC and keep this in the stamp case as a mask for future use) ~ using your Blending Brush, blend in some Pool Party
- Dazzling Diamonds ~ 3 1/2” x 3 1/4” ~ cut three Snowflake from So Many Snowflake Dies
- Basic White ~ 4” x 5 1/4” ~ adhere the above mask using removable on the top right corner of your panel ~
- Stamps ~ Snowflake Wishes 153444,
- Paper ~ Basic White 159276, Pool Party 122924 Dazzling Diamonds 135315, Misty Moonlight 153081,
- Ink ~ Pool Party 141107, Misty Moonlight 153118
- Acc ~ So Many Snowflakes Dies 153560, Dimensionals 104430
Now for the wonderful A2 Card Box ~ credit to Julie Dimatteo ~ thank you Julie
If you follow the YouTube Video HERE ~ that would be best in the recreating of this fabulous project ~ and here are a few pictures showing you where you are to cut ~ and the video will also help to explain this further!
So with all this, I bid you adieu ~
May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!!
Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you!
If you don't live in Winnipeg ~ why don't you join me at my FaceBook lives every Thursday at 3:30 CST ~ and you can also join in the fun with one of my many Classes To Go ~ Ask me how and I'd be happy to help you with that! Enjoy your day!
Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!