What Did You Do With Your August Paper Pumpkin

Have you ever walked into your craft corner and realized that your last months Paper Pumpkin is still unopened and next months is only a week away????!!!!
True story, so the other evening I did a ZOOM with my friend Shel and we both unboxed our August's Paper Pumpkin and got to playing in our respective studios!  

So without any further adieu, here are my creations



Oh...did I mention that under my unopened August's PP was September,  July & June's ~ yup, I have more to create, so come back and see what I'll be doing with those...once they're done ~ I will more than likely do a FaceBook Live featuring them! FaceBook Lives are every Thursday at 9:30am HERE!!! I sure hope you can join me!

I'm also hosting a FaceBook Live Mystery Hour 

Come and join me on Thursday Oct 15th at 9:30am
https://www.facebook.com/StampinChezMoi
Hope to see you then

Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! 
 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
 Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
 If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi