Connie's Paper Pumpkin Alternative!!!

I LOVE to see what other have done with their Paper Pumpkin kits ~ no following the instructions, just getting into your zone and letting that creativity flow ~ well here is a sweet card created by my friend Connie ~ she made this alternative for her grand daughters birthday card.  The birthday theme was rainbows and unicorns ~ such a sweet card Connie ~ well done!!!


I haven't created in over two weeks now ~ oh how I'm missing playing with my supplies and getting my fingers inky!!!!  this is what I've been doing instead ~ getting my fingers painty instead of inky!!!

We are slowly making our new LakeHouse more to our liking ~ it's coming ~ Dean is the scrapper and I'm the painter .... and I just realized that I don't have one picture of Dean hard at work ~ I'll change that tomorrow, but in the mean time ~ here are a few shots of what I've painted so far!!!



The above picture is the Gazebo ~ one of our favourite rooms ~ 
the reflection of the lake is in the window along with the photographer!!!


this corner area is our Master Bedroom and looks out to the lake ~ you can actually see the reflection of the lake in the patio door!!!


This is the outside of the Gazebo and you can see the original colour of the LakeHouse ~ we needed a bright, inviting and fun colour and yellow is such a happy colour for a cottage don't you think???

                  

So yes, this is what I look like when I paint ~ it's a real fashion show ~ I just can't seem to keep the paparazzi away!!!


Thanks So much for popping by ~ Have a blessed Day! 
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ~ I'd be happy to help you!!! 
Shop on line in the comfort of your home ~ https://denisewillerton.stampinup.net/special 
If you live in Winnipeg and would like to join one of my classes, I would love to stamp with you and your friends!! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi